bland

Sewing Machine Comparison

I am looking at getting another machine.  I have a heavy stitching machine Cobra Class 4.  Now I am looking for one that is more versatile I have used a Cobra Class 20 and really liked it but am  also looking at a Juki 1508H  I can buy local.   I have heard the Juki is a little more versatile.  Thoughts?

I don't have any machine experience but I am hoping to eventually obtain a cowboy cb341 which is a clone of the juki LS341, if I'm not mistaken.

Retailers have confirmed the cb341 running up to 207 thread on top and bottom with a knee lift of ⅝" and using a very large bobbin.

I think that combination with a class 4 would allow a person a lot of range.

But again, all I know I have only read.

Looks quite similar but is a cylinder machine.  Another one to think about.  Thanks for your input.  

I think either one of the flat beds could be a benefit to you and in the project list. As I see it the cobra comes with the speed/pulley reduction unit. This would be a nice addition or need for the Juki 1508nh. 

Its going to be real tough topping the actual asset the 1508 offers, if in a good condition. Respectfully they both can put the stitch down, I am partial to both brands for sure. 

Good day

Floyd