Brahmus

Tandy 3/16" Eyelet Setter for someone who needs

Hello everybody. I didn't realize that I already had a 3/16" eyelet setter and accidentally bought a second one. Since I have no use for 2 of the same thing I am offering the spare to somebody that needs one. I will ship it for free to anybody in the United States. Sorry for anybody outside the U.S. I don't want to discriminate, but it would probably be cheaper to go buy one than pay the shipping charge anyway. 

I would just like to ask that this goes to somebody that actually needs it and will use it. If you won't use it or already have one please pass on this.

Thank you to everybody who contributes here. I mostly lurk, but when I have had a question I always get help really quickly. This is a great community and I really appreciate having it available.

First person to PM that they need this gets it. I will update the post as soon as I see that somebody has claimed it, but I do sleep/go to work so the response won't be immediate.

setter2.jpg

setter1.jpg

Thanks for sharing the wealth. Good on ya.

I would love to have that, sir!  I have just designed a holster for a lady to carry her gun in her purse and I plan to make it so she can secure it by safety pinning it to the inside of her purse.  

The eyelet setter has been claimed by SouthernCross.