Justthinking

Need belt quick loader pattern.

Hi, I found this site by looking for a cut out pattern for a belt quick loader pouch.

Quick loader? Like for a revolver?

Yes Id love something simple just like this would be great.

But,  I want to lace it instead of sewing. So it will match the other belt containers Also, need to have it snap  on around the belt for easy removal, instead of having to offload the belt to move things around.

D7F856E0-F9FE-414F-A035-4B859113FB03.jpeg

Edited by Justthinking
Forgot the need for easy add or remove from the brlt.

I don't have anything like that, but if you do find one, remember to add some to the dimensions for the lace vs. stitching.

That looks pretty simple, you could probably work something up with some posterboard or something and make your own. You'd need the speedloaders, of course.

I have a couple of the simple cloth ones with the plastic liner to hold my 4 loaders. But, they sure don’t match the leather belt and other things I made and am working on when I have time.   But they are entirely different from what I want not to mention they are those darn things that you have to slip over the belt.  As you know, it’s a pain to get the belt on and off with those things.

Look at Al Stohlman Art of making cases books. He has many pouches that you could adapt to your needs I think.