Uwe

Durkopp Adler 272 full function needle feed

I have a Durkopp Adler 272 in very nice condition and ready to sew. Full function with all-electric actuators - no compressed air required. Back tack, reverse, thread wipe, thread cutting, needle positioning, stitch count mode, bar tack mode. 

It won't sew holsters or saddles, but it'll do plenty of other useful things with lighter weight leathers, vinyl, or canvas, and of course garment fabrics. This machine runs on 220V 3-phase. A basic rotary phase converter will allow you to run it in your basement.

Priced to sell at $600. No shipping, sorry. It's worth a day trip to the Detroit area for sure.

Pictures:

IMG_9597.jpgIMG_9595.jpgIMG_9596.jpgIMG_9598.jpgIMG_9599.jpg

I made a sewing demo video, but Youtube is currently overwhelmed by people uploading cat videos - it may be a moment or nine  before this link works . . .

Edited by Uwe

Do you have any shipping companies in your area that would pack and ship?

Still for sale?

Still for sale. Still would need to be shipped on a pallet via freight, which would probably cost nearly $300 to a residential address, and I'd spend better part of a day arranging it. Send me a PM with your address if you're interested in having this machine shipped to you. It is a very nice machine and definitely worth more than $600.