Instinctive

Please Identify and tell me somthing about this Singer Machine

I bought this out of a garage today for $50 plus another $10 for two new sewing tables and a new in box servo motor.

It sews.

Singer Serial Number W952256 dual needle walking foot.

Coated with oil right now.

What can it handle? Parts available? Manual? Can you tell what it is missing (bobbin winder?)? etc. etc.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Singer W952256 01.jpg

Singer W952256 02.jpg

Singer W952256 03.jpg

Singer W952256 04.jpg

The model # is on a brass plate directly underneath the one with the Singer logo. Looks like a 112 of some sort (dual needle 111), with a walking foot. Quite the bargain for $50.

14 minutes ago, Matt S said:

The model # is on a brass plate directly underneath the one with the Singer logo. Looks like a 112 of some sort (dual needle 111), with a walking foot. Quite the bargain for $50.

Thanks. I missed that. It no longer brass.

Model 112W139

Thanks farmersracer. That almost identical but with out the walking foot. Very helpful video.

1 hour ago, Instinctive said:

Thanks. I missed that. It no longer brass.

Model 112W139

For canvas rubberised fabrics, binding blankets, etc. Clearance under presser foot 3/8". Compound feed, alternating pressers. Gauges feom 1/8" to 1 1/2" in steps of 1/32". Saftey clutch. Speed <2900. (05/1951)

Uses needles class 126x9.

I understand that one of the needles and hook assemblies can be removed to convert a 112 to a single-needle, which would make it a very versatile machine for flat, lighter work -- wallets, chaps, bags... There's a lot of information out there on the 111 and 112.

2 minutes ago, Matt S said:

Uses needles class 126x9.

I understand that one of the needles and hook assemblies can be removed to convert a 112 to a single-needle, which would make it a very versatile machine for flat, lighter work -- wallets, chaps, bags... There's a lot of information out there on the 111 and 112.

Thank you. That's exactly the type of work I was looking to do with it. I found a manual for it on line and am finding lots of info. Apparently a very rugged machine that indeed can be used as a single needle machine which is perfect. I don't know what a 126x9 needle looks like yet but that will come.

This is the servo motor I got for the extra $10.

It's a KOBE 600 watt brushless, 0-3600 RPM.

Looking for a manual if anyone has any ideas where it can be found.

Kobe A Servo Motor.jpg