Just finished these they are intended for DE Razors but I’m guessing they would be ok for pocket knives as well.

sngjkAI.jpg

NVJtPNR.jpg

Edited by stormcrow
spelling

Those are nice.

Nice work.

Very nice. I made one of those in matching leather for my dopp kit and used a Sam brown stud 

Those are really nice. 

Beautiful cases, it has reminded me that not everything needs a hardware enclosure... I've added snaps or buckles on things that would've looked much better with a piece of scrap for a loop.  I'm storing this in the mind vault for sure.

Nice 

Very nice!  Would like to see the pouch loaded with a DE razor to observe the fit.

nicely executed

Very nice.  With a few changes in size the same basic design would be good for eyeglasses and other small accessories too.

2 hours ago, Tugadude said:

Very nice!  Would like to see the pouch loaded with a DE razor to observe the fit.

I don’t have photos of those actual pouches with razors in but this one is the same size.

rkQQMkm.jpg

it06Kj6.jpg

This is a smaller version for smaller DE razors

b48Ivyt.jpg

VQnCAym.jpg

Very, very nice!  I like the edge creasing.  I try to incorporate creases whenever appropriate or practical.  I think it adds a nice flair.

I wanted to see one "loaded" to picture how much of the flap was able to extend past the strap.  I think it looks plenty secure.  

Did you use Tan-Kote or similar on the inside? 

Thanks for the extra pics and for sharing your fine work.

FWIW, I have that exact DE razor.  Edwin Jagger with the Barley finish.  I've been wet shaving for about three years now.  Wish I knew about it sooner and I could have used the savings on more leather tools!

9 minutes ago, Tugadude said:

Very, very nice!  I like the edge creasing.  I try to incorporate creases whenever appropriate or practical.  I think it adds a nice flair.

I wanted to see one "loaded" to picture how much of the flap was able to extend past the strap.  I think it looks plenty secure.  

Did you use Tan-Kote or similar on the inside? 

Thanks for the extra pics and for sharing your fine work.

On these ones I used tan kote but recently I’ve been using tokonole burnishing gum which gives me a smoother glossier finish.

10 minutes ago, Tugadude said:

FWIW, I have that exact DE razor.  Edwin Jagger with the Barley finish.  I've been wet shaving for about three years now.  Wish I knew about it sooner and I could have used the savings on more leather tools!

I actually only bought some DE razors so I could make some of these, I have however been using straight razors for over 2 years and your right there’s quite a saving to be made. It was after I did some similar pouches for my straight razors that I decided to attempt some for the DE razors.

Well they are very nice, indeed.  I've seen similar styles offered on some shaving supply sites but their quality is not even close.  I would think you'd find a market for those demanding quality over cheap price.