would anyone mind sharing a simple pattern for a speedloader pouch for a revolver? i need to make one for myself..

thanks

I recently built my first ones and although I don't have the patterns with me now this sketch shows how I did it. In addition to the "T" shaped body I had a separate belt loop piece. You can figure the lengths to make the sides and flap by measuring the leather you're using and your speed loader. To assemble it I installed the male snap, then riveted and sewed the bottom of the belt loop, then riveted the body of the pouch together on an anvil, then I sewed the top of the belt loop and lastly I located where the female end of the snap needed to be on the flap and set it. 

Takes longer to type than to do it. Well, almost :) 

Anyway, that's how I did it, good luck!

Josh

5c6d7e9c01713_Speedloader.PNG.6763437331f8d283ad5607b52a1a0026.PNG021.thumb.jpg.0d27036678f2c94aeece5a679e2603ed.jpg022.thumb.jpg.50af1fe51b1b1c4c93a93476fc6a172e.jpg

I did one similar to Josh's except the T part of the pouch attached to itself and the snap cover was also the belt attachment.  Loop it under the belt and snap it on.  When you unsnap it the belt holds it in place.