Fane

Leather suppliers in the UK

Hello all,

I just moved to the UK a few months ago and I want to know if you can recommend some leather suppliers where I can buy leather from. 

I ordered some leather from www.aacrack.co.uk, but maybe there are other places you order from. Maybe some tanneries around UK? 

Would be great if you can also recommend some places in London where I can actually go and see (and feel) the types of leather.

Cheers, 

Stefan

This is a polite question - have you read the pinned post about suppliers in the uk ? It woulds also help to know what type of leather you are looking for as most suppliers stock different types.

Andrew midgley and sons

marcus gear

abbey saddlery

the English leather company

16 hours ago, fivewayswelshcobs said:

This is a polite question - have you read the pinned post about suppliers in the uk ? It woulds also help to know what type of leather you are looking for as most suppliers stock different types.

I haven't read the pinned post, my bad. To be honest I have no idea how I missed that :). Thanks for the answer, much appreciated!

Thanks, @gmace99