Angebe

Toyota LS2-AD320-202

Hi

Does anyone happen to have a manual for Toyota walking foot LS2-AD320

ive tried absolutely everywhere including Toyota and it appears it’s non existent 

Perhaps the Toyota is just a re-badged machine for the Australian market that was made by somebody else. With "LS2" in the name, Mitsubishi may be a candidate.

Also check out this older LW topic on the Toyota LS2:

Edited by Uwe

Thks for replies, I already buy supplies from sewing machines Australia and have asked them but they don’t have a copy.  I do have the parts list already which I found online, just thought it would be good to have manual as well.

I also commented on old post (that you included) last year but no one saw it.

I did get told it’s very similar to a consew (as far as parts go) can’t remember which model though 

Thks again

Can you please post your parts list here so that others can find it in the future?

I am fairly sure this is a Consew (Seiko?) re-badged machine. Consew made other Toyota badged machines.

sorry but couldn't load the file as its too big, it is available  on superior sewing machines & LLC supply

I wonder if it is rebadged, there doesn't seem to be any info on them or many around.

I believe Toyota stopped making and/or badging any heavy duty machines in 1999, (from what Seiko Japan and their Australian office told me).

You could try KMA Sewing Centre in Queensland. Apparently they cleaned out the Southern hemisphere Toyota warehouse when they ceased production.

Thks Rockoboy, will look them up