Hi, I am new to this site so please let me know if there is a different topic better fitted for this thread.

I am looking to buy bulk of nubuck leather. I make leather bracelets and burn on them with my woodburner and then I sell them on my etsy shop. After experimenting with burning on many different types of leather, I have found that I prefer nubuck (or at least that is what the leather guy in my town says it is). But my problem is that I am having trouble finding any in large quantities. So if you have any knowledge or advice please share! 

FB_IMG_1518830852916.jpg

On 2/16/2018 at 7:39 PM, nstarleather said:

How much you need and in what color(s)?  

I was hoping to get at least 20 sq ft and then more as I need it. Ideally, I would like a red brown color as shown in the picture I attached, but I could use any brown really as long as it isn't super dark. I just can't use black because then what I burn on it won't show up.

FB_IMG_1518830833656.jpg

16 hours ago, nstarleather said:

So I've got a few sides and also some scrap that almost exactly match the colors you've got there.  Scrap at $5 per pound or the sides at $4 per foot.  The colors look different in the pictures but that's just the lighting.

If you want to save yourself the labor, I have these styles of cuff bracelet that I could cut for you- we offer 3 sizes in most of the widths:

http://www.nstarleather.com/optimizer/category/cuff.html

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0329.jpg

How thick are these pieces? They look awesome! I am definitely interested. How much would shipping cost? And as for the laser cutting, is the price listed the amount that it will cost me per bracelet that you cut?