tedhuter

NEED TOOLS EVERYTHING

TED HUTER NEED TOOLS, EVERYTHING, DESPERATELY, HELP 

tedhuter@gmail.com phone 406-214-2946

ABOUT ME

AWARD WINNING, RENOWN ARTIST/DESIGNER/CRAFTSMAN

STUDIED AT UNIVERSITY of ALBUQUERQUE & UNIVERSITY of NEW MEXICO

HAS DONE WORK FOR NUMEROUS CELEBRITIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO The LATE ELVIS PRESLEY, JOHNNY CASH, THE UNSER FAMILEY, etcetera, ETC, ETC

PROFESSIONAL DIRECT SALESMAN SPECIALIZING IN SELLING AND EXPLAINING INTANGIBLE CONCEPTIONAL IDEAS. i.e. FINE ART, INVENTIONS, ADVERTISING, TELEVISION COMMERCIALS, HOME IMPROVEMENTS, SIGNS, etc., etc.,

OWNED SEVERAL OFFICES for “THE WORLDS LARGEST INVENTION COMPANY

WORKED FOR THE LARGEST INDEPENDENT YELLOW PAGE COMPANY IN THE WORLD

WORKED FOR THE LARGEST SIGN COMPANY IN THE WORLD

WORKED FOR THE LARGEST HOME IMPROVEMENT COMPANY IN THE WORLD

OWNED & OPERATED A LEATHER SHOP AT “ART GALLERY DISNEYLAND HOTEL”

OWNED & OPERATED A LEATHER SHOP AT THE LARGEST SHOPPING MALL IN NEW MEXICO

INTRESTS

ARTIST/DESIGNER/CRAFTSMAN FINE ARTS, GUITAR PAINTING, JEWELRY, WOODWORKING, LEATHER CARVING, INVENTING, INTANGIBLE IDEAS, PHOTOGRAPHY, FILM MAKING, AUTO RESTORATION, UPHOLSTERY, HOME IMPROVEMENTS, PHOTOGRAPHY, FILMAKING, MUSIC, CLOTHING DESIGN

yea, i need help, just learning your system. you guys are the greatest. I love this website just learning.

Wow!

What do you need help with?

And if you've owned and operated so many leather shops, why do you need tools?  Kinda lost here...

YinTx

How do I write that big?

Well, my friend, I read your bold type resume, and I'm here to help................except, like the others, I'm not sure what kind of help you need.  A little more detail and specifics would be helpful.

I take it from your resume you must be quite elderly, because to have done all that you should be at least 160 years old, No?

Anyway, all that aside with a little more specificity, how may I help you?

Paul

59 minutes ago, bikermutt07 said:

How do I write that big?

When you start writing an answer you get a box with a menu across the top; on the extreme right is a box which says 'Size', it has a drop down menu of sizes for the writing. Hi-lite what you want to change and choose a size; like this

I too wonder just what help the OP requires; surely he has some tools from his past?

head scratcher.jpg

3 hours ago, fredk said:

When you start writing an answer you get a box with a menu across the top; on the extreme right is a box which says 'Size', it has a drop down menu of sizes for the writing. Hi-lite what you want to change and choose a size; like this

I too wonder just what help the OP requires; surely he has some tools from his past?

I guess my sense of humor is lost online sometimes. :crazy:

Thanks Fred.

What Bodean said...

YOU

ARE

HIRED!!!

According to his area code,  Ted has now relocated to Montana. 

Maybe his ex took everything?

Have been burned a few times helping those in need. Await more information from the poster.

On 2/17/2018 at 7:37 PM, bikermutt07 said:

I guess my sense of humor is lost online sometimes. :crazy:

Thanks Fred.

It is hard to get nuance across in text sometimes isn't It? Lol

1 hour ago, Mattsbagger said:

It is hard to get nuance across in text sometimes isn't It? Lol

I try to tell everyone, assume I'm bullshitting first, and work backwards from there.:P

are you b... sh...... us now then?

:P

You know, fredk, you have a point! Now I don't know what to believe! Oh, wait, it's bikermutt...yeah, BS until you find out otherwise. Um, wait again...that sound like me, too. Dang it! I'M CONFUSED!

And yes, I'm BS'ing you now. Maybe. 

3 hours ago, fredk said:

are you b... sh...... us now then?

:P

3 hours ago, alpha2 said:

You know, fredk, you have a point! Now I don't know what to believe! Oh, wait, it's bikermutt...yeah, BS until you find out otherwise. Um, wait again...that sound like me, too. Dang it! I'M CONFUSED!

And yes, I'm BS'ing you now. Maybe. 

Where is my like button? :bike:

Do you think we've scared TedHuter away ?

;)

Hard to believe this forum would have a troll, but I guess there is always the first time.:wacko:

if your looking for working tools . i will be bringing what i'm letting go of in may at the sheridan show. if they don't want me there. i'll talk with doug at montana leather and see if he will sell them out of there. i have 50 plus years of stuff i've acquired over time. i have  a singer 111 w155  adler 30-70 ,cowboy 4500  stitching horse. systems plus bench grinder. 11 hole osborne rein rounder. head knives and  and others. its getting to a point where i'm getting ready to let it go.  100 plus craft aid stamps and others 

that name sounds like a carp

send money and its ready to ship lol

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:42 AM, KingsCountyLeather said:

Wow!

What do you need help with?

MOST EVERYTHING> JUST GETTING BACK IN THE BUSSINESS SINCE I AM GETTING OLDER , STARTING FROM SCRATCH. I LOVE CARVING> NEED CRAFTOOOLS BEVELERS, PEAR SHADERS< BACKGROUNDERS< STOPS< A SWIVEL KNIFE YA DA YA DA YA DA. lol call me 406-214-2946

CONTACT INFORMATION TEDDY.docx

2 hours ago, tedhuter said:

MOST EVERYTHING> JUST GETTING BACK IN THE BUSSINESS SINCE I AM GETTING OLDER , STARTING FROM SCRATCH. I LOVE CARVING> NEED CRAFTOOOLS BEVELERS, PEAR SHADERS< BACKGROUNDERS< STOPS< A SWIVEL KNIFE YA DA YA DA YA DA. lol call me 406-214-2946

CONTACT INFORMATION TEDDY.docx

Ok.  I’m still not sure what we can help you with? It’s very easy to buy the tools you’ve listed. 

Please be specific when you’re asking for something. We like to help you but don’t understand exactly what it is you want us to do?

If you’re looking for free tools? Then ask for individual tools and even then there are plenty of leather workers that would help you.

It is unlikely for anyone to just send you a bunch of tools unless you have a goos story to back it up.

I googled this name and pretty much nothing showed up.