strudell

Clock Lock (briefcase locks)

Hey all

I have several MMC Clock Lock's for sale, these are the best locks money can buy. 

$65 each. I have around 6 of each colour, discount avail for those who'd like to take multiples.

Cheers,

Shane

clocklock pal.jpg

clocklocka.jpg

Are these new? Can you ship them to Canada?

Where are you located?  Can you direct me to a site that has the tech specs?

It's strongly recommended that you give your location in threads like this. I for one, assume you're not local to me, with your spelling of "colour", but that's not always an indicator, and it could be Canada, eh?

Can you ship them to Nova Scotia?

Looks like he hasn't been online since Sunday.  I have purchased items from him before, he is in Canada unless he's moved.  I have a clock lock from him, it was new in wrapping, and nice.   He was good to deal with, so if you are interested, I am sure patience will help.  I'd buy more from him, but don't need any at this moment...

YinTx

8 hours ago, YinTx said:

I have a clock lock from him, it was new in wrapping, and nice.  

Do you have a tech data sheet for the lock or can you send me a link to the manufacturer?  They look very nice and I am gearing up for a bag project.  Thanks YinTx!

Hello all!

I thought I'd set this thread up to email me if anyone replied, but I didn't receive notifications. My apologies. These are priced in USD as I didn't expect to see so many Canadian users.

I am in Canada and happy to ship wherever you'd like. Please email me at strudell@gmail.com to make arrangements! Thanks for your words YinTx.

Cheers,

S

I would like to buy two.

Hello

We are out of Gold locks. A few Palladium locks remain.

I also have some #6 Blanchard pricking irons for sale. 10 tooth and 2 tooth.

Cheers,

Shane