whitakermk

Any Florida Foodies on the Forum?

Hey everyone - when I'm not making things with leather my other job is a culinary writer and cookbook author. I'm finishing my newest title - The Florida Hometown Cookbook - and am in need of about 10 filler recipes, maybe 15. Each recipe is credited to the person, restaurant, chef, food association etc. And - I can plug a business or such in the words/blurb that goes along with a recipe.

Basically, the books are made up mostly from real recipes from each state and I include history, photos, recipe backstories aka why it's a family favorite, or Aunt joan taught me this, Mom's favorite pie recipe, my dad's favorite fish fry recipe etc. Lots of good reading as well as great recipes.

But, I'm in need of some dishes to plug holes! And, I have about two weeks left on deadline and I don't have time to make it back to Florida again over the next two weeks.

Plus, you get a free copy of the book when it is published.

HELP! - Pork, Chicken, Beef, Salad, Sides, traditional, southern, Cuban inspired, etc, etc.   No Seafood - that's packed already and no crockpot as I have plenty of those.

Send me an email with any questions - here's a link to a story the better explains things - http://thedeckchef.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=522:sunshine-state-foodies-submissions-open-for-florida-hometown-cookbook-recipes&Itemid=327

Books in the series include Tennessee, GA, MISS, LA, WV, AL, SC - plus my other titles on BBQ, Grilling, Tailgating etc.

Thanks - Kent