Finally made myself a pair of boots to wear around when going out. I liked the look of my work boots so I made these to match but with a leather soul. They are made on a different last than my work boots. Their the same Water Buffalo as on my wok boots as well. Super soft and makes great boots. Still made so many mistakes but getting better. Still can't dance with the Landis 12 so I had to hand stitch the welt to the sole as you can tell. 

I'm one of those Deplorables so I had make a political statement. If you want to see the backs you will have to go to the ADULT section.IMG_0864.thumb.JPG.84d78d2410dbb06394ade1ff0e7d68f8.JPGIMG_0868.JPG.df01a56c9fa79bbf657ca8642ef54588.JPGIMG_0863.JPG.032bdf76739f1be8fe5aab36bf0255e1.JPG

Edited by Tim Schroeder

You keep it up and you're gonna be a sought after boot maker.

Those look perfect.

How does the welt work? Is it layered such that the part that your foot goes into is laminated in between the other layers kinda like a welt on a sheath?

Awesome

Nice!! That leather on the lowers looks really soft and comfortable... Great job!