Evo160K

Looking for a Singer/Simanco Shuttle Race and Tension Stud

shuttle race!cid_DBA7EA9467FA4334A183754129C15A49@AlandStellaPC.pngtension stud !cid_29A43658552A4A0F98F85A2DB0123CEE@AlandStellaPC.png 

These parts are going on to a Singer 45K69.  Thank you very much for any assistance you care to offer.  Thank you.

still looking AL.  I wish you luck.

glenn

Thanks Glenn.  Yes, I'm still looking.

Try College sewing UK.

Thank you Gump, I will.

3 hours ago, Old Coach Saddlery said:

Try www.pilgrimshoemachine.com or 800-343-2202 they are located in Mass.

Thank you Old Coach Saddlery.

Al, believe it or not last night I couldn't sleep well and have been thinking of this and that and finally was thinking about some Singer parts and also about the tension stud you are looking for (men - really no other things to think about at night :lol:) - this morning I looked ant my 132K and 133K and figured they have a very similar tension stud with short post just as the one you are looking for.

The part # in the parts book is: 1110 - thread retaining screw stud

Not a 100% match and I have no spare but maybe this helps ;)

IMG_0093.JPG

IMG_0095.JPG

IMG_0096.JPG

Edited by Constabulary

Hi Folker,

"last night I couldn't sleep well "           Isn't that the wife's responsibility?                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

Folker, that part does look similar.  Are you able to take some measurements and maybe figure out what the thread is?  If you're suggesting taking one off of your machines, I wouldn't want you to do that., but that may give me another option in my search.  If the thread diameter is larger, I can turn it down and re-thread it.  Thanks a lot.

Al

Edited by Evo160K

I was looking for the "pre tension" unit for my Singer 132-6 (the original was broken). I grabbed it from a old singer 66 dometic machine and it did the job, it has the same treading. I only took half of the tension unit of course. 

025.jpg

Thank you Merlijn.  I'll check that out.  Do you happen to have the number for the part you used?

Still can't find these parts !!   Any help would sure be appreciated.