Blackbird

Selling near new Cobra Class 4

Due to my health, I am giving up the trade.  Selling my nearly new Cobra Class 4 standard package.  It has 12 hours of use on it.  I was just starting to learn the machine.  Didn't even use up the spool of thread it came with.  Still has 7 of the 10 needles and everything else is totally new and unused.  This is an awesome machine that can handle up to 1 3/4" thickness in leather as well as sew canvas, biothane etc.  Everything is perfect on it except one tiny nick on the feed dog where I broke a needle when tension was too tight.  It does not affect sewing at all, didn't even buff it out.  If you are looking for a heavy duty workhorse, that will make you money back in production, this is it!  Asking $2000 flat for pickup in the Ohio area.  Willing to drive a ways to meet.  Shipping is possible but you arrange it and pay and I will take it to the shippers.  It will need to be crated and sent freight through one of the freight shippers.  It is heavy!  I cannot send it in a cardboard box.  I accept paypal or cashiers check. 

Near new condition

$2000 Shipping NOT included.  Minimal transport included upon agreement.

Standard Package-https://www.leathermachineco.com/product/cobra-class-4-s-standard-package/

28685975_10215950747747421_3047329157270731160_n.jpg

cobra.jpg

What area of the state are you in? Near what city?

Is this still available? What part of state are you located?

I am too far away to buy the machine but not too far to say how sorry I am to hear of your situation.

35 minutes ago, e52ford said:

Is this still available? What part of state are you located?

His IP address is located in Franklin Ohio

Tom

Is this machine still available?

12 minutes ago, Rohn said:

Is this machine still available?

If not, old slow has one for sale.

@Blackbird @Rohn

Blackbird hasn't been on this site since March.  So it looks like he may not be interested in following up on his posting.  If there is no response from him, remind me in a couple days to move this to "old and sold" and to lock this thread.

Tom