Arvel

Belts & Strap Goods

I don't like downloading stray documents to my computer.  Would you mind giving us a brief description of what you are selling, and what you want for it?  Thanks,

YinTx

Handmade strap, belt and dog collar business for sale. Products are made from bio-thane, webbing and leather. Heavy duty 15-ounce double layer leather belts are our core business. All equipment is nearly new and is in very good condition. This business could easily be relocated. We presently work out of Mesquite, NV.

Equipment includes: self-centering belt punch, four-ton hand clicker & dies, foot press, Cobra Class 4 sewing machine, burnisher, embosser, tables, grid wire panels, rolls of leather & bio-thane, scrap leather, remaining inventory and much more. Show trailer could be negotiable.

It would be beneficial to come here if you can and check it out.

Please call 702-755-1612.

Whoeee, Mesquite!  not much out there but desert a whole bunch of that so why not tell us a little more about what you have been doing, for how long and why your trying to dump it all?  and Maybe just maybe if ya cant sell it all lock stock and barrel maybe ya would consider parting everything out!  Saint George is real purddy year round and Vegas iddnt to far but Mesquite well tell us more please!

Mesquite is one of the fastest growing communities in Nevada. We get repeat customers that come in from St. George (44) miles and Las Vegas (70) miles. We are located in the Mesquite Business Park. Our core business is heavy duty belts that are mainly used for for conceal carry. We travel to gun and other shows in the south west. The business is ready to go to the next level - social media, website, wholesale and the like. Since I am also Old and Slow it’s best that I step aside.

gottcha, any photo's?  I hadn't been through Mesquite in like 30 years, but I keep buggen the wife to move out that way the St George area but she's no the grandkids are here in TN.  I don't know if I mentioned up above there is a company that makes boolits there is St George now some good stuff but anyway.

Post some pictures and give some prices. I'm up and Salt Lake area and I'm always interested in buying out equipment and stock but I'm not driving a 600 mile round trip without seeing what is available and knowing the asking price.

I too won't click on a random link.

On 3/11/2018 at 7:56 PM, Arvel said:

Is the centering punch still on the block?

Burnisher?

Any short run production strap making equipment I have9 an interest 

Silverd

Edited by Silverd
Added words