JLSleather

dies 'n' stuff

Cookie cutters -- sets.  I'll have some cleaning out to do ... making changes here 'n' there. 

• Yes, they are sharp with no nicks / chips, ready to cut when you open them. 
  • No, I'm not interested in breaking up the sets, even though some pieces can be used with other sets as well.
  • Trim nail gun and walleye landing net in some photos not included.

I didn't post any ;)  The pics in teh HO thread were already there, a few posts up- no point reposting them. 

So far, I have a pair of dies that make those "minimal" wallets on my site - that's a set.

And I have a pair that makes a small holster, front and back.  Think Sig 938 / Colt Mustang type dealio.

And I have a pair that is for a 5" 1911 ... back panel and reinforcement panel.  MAY find the front before it's over, but who knows ..

Cleanin' out good round here.  I'm gonna have a BUNCH of blue guns at a FAIR price (not BARGAIN BASEMENT) and a fat girl you can have for the takin' ;)

Set A is sold ;)

IMG_20180322_113354990.jpgP938 and similar size, right hand, front and back.  Set B, cut 7/8 oz

Man, I'm lost.  Not unusual for me I suppose.  But what is set A, and where is this HO thread?  I clicked around, did a search, etc, but coming up empty handed here.  And if I am, can't be the only one....thanks in advance for pointing me in the right direction here....

YinTx

10 hours ago, JLSleather said:

Cleanin' out good round here.  I'm gonna have a BUNCH of blue guns at a FAIR price (not BARGAIN BASEMENT) and a fat girl you can have for the takin' ;)

I'm looking for a S&W SD9VE if you have one, little brother wants a holster... @JLSleather when will these become available?

There is no HO thread - HO doesn't make thread :rofl:

No to the sd9, sorry.  Dummy guns available as I go through verifying my patterns -- make sure I got everything I'm supposed to.  But I won't be selling these 1-0f, be more like sets of 4 or 5 guns  ... If they don't sell that way, they store pretty well ;)

IMG_20180322_113329930.jpg

Haven't seen teh front panel as yet - this is the back piece and reinf panel for a 5".  The front is not the same - used for curved holsters, right hand.  Orig designed for 1911 but can be used for many 5" bbl.

$125 shipped. Walleye net not included.

Edited by JLSleather

15 hours ago, JLSleather said:

I didn't post any ;)  The pics in teh HO thread were already there, a few posts up- no point reposting them. 

YinTx was referring to this post of yours. Not HO making thread.  ;)