ErinEmski

Clint Sims Lace Cutter/Splitter/Beveler FOR SALE- NEW

Thinking that I was going to be doing more lacing than I am, I purchased a lace cutter/Beveler, splitter from Mr. Clint Sims last summer. I tracked his email down through a leather forum, as it seems he has an almost cult-like following and you can’t find these little machines for sale anywhere. He has been machining these tools for fifteen years and the one I got is the most recent generation. I HAVE NEVER USED THIS TOOL. I never even set it up and read all the way through the instructions that he emailed me, because my business turned in a different direction and I found myself not needing to make my own lace. All pieces are included, down to the blades that he taped together and his little hand written notes warning me that they are sharp and how to properly mount the tool :)

I paid $310 (can provide all email and receipt documentation). I’d like someone to be able to use it. Selling it for $300 shipped, but also willing to entertain (very reasonable) offers. It’s brand spanking new. Includes all emailed instructions for set up and use from the man himself. Additional photos can be provided per request ( I wasn’t able to upload all of them on here).2CDD142C-D6F6-4191-87A4-8AD526F10D5F.thumb.jpeg.345b710073836e9e2615da6c01c3f9f0.jpeg

Please send me a few more close up pictures. steadybrook@eastlink.ca

42 minutes ago, steadybrook said:

Please send me a few more close up pictures. steadybrook@eastlink.ca

Photos sent :)

Has it sold? And are they standard blades? Thanks.  

I found the answers except for if it has sold. I will buy it at ur asking price that includes shipping if it hasn’t sold.  

Roger

Rgroovr01@gmail.com for reply’s please. 

Thanks

has this sold ? Thanks

1 hour ago, kiwibraider said:

has this sold ? Thanks

member joined in feb, posted twice, both in this thread and hasn't been on since Apr, I'm thinking it's sold...