Kj86

PDF martingale breast collar

Hi guys I am in urgent need of a martingale breast collar pattern but I need the PDF version as I kinda need it in the next couple days and to post from USA to aust it won't arrive in time ..

is there anywhere out there that has one I can buy???

i have advertised locally to borrow someone's to make the patten but they are nearly not heard of over here

thanks guys

12 hours ago, Kj86 said:

Hi guys I am in urgent need of a martingale breast collar pattern but I need the PDF version as I kinda need it in the next couple days and to post from USA to aust it won't arrive in time ..

is there anywhere out there that has one I can buy???

i have advertised locally to borrow someone's to make the patten but they are nearly not heard of over here

thanks guys

Try Tandy's Leathercraft Library for PDF.  https://www.leathercraftlibrary.com/p-1158-horse-tack-accessory-pattern-pack.aspx?

Tom

Are you looking for something like this photo. 

Sheri's Collar 2 - Copy.JPG

I can post a jpeg of the pattern, and the instructions.  But, a pdf version is beyond my computer skills.

Ron

5 hours ago, Goldshot Ron said:

I can post a jpeg of the pattern, and the instructions.  But, a pdf version is beyond my computer skills.

Ron

If it's a print out pattern then jpeg should be fine as long as it's sized correctly, if you need the PDF to import into another program for cutting etc I can convert it depending on the format... As long as there are no copyright/proprietary issues with the design

18 hours ago, Goldshot Ron said:

Ron

Ron that would be fantastic if you are able to do that please

you are a legend:)

13 hours ago, koreric75 said:

If it's a print out pattern then jpeg should be fine as long as it's sized correctly, if you need the PDF to import into another program for cutting etc I can convert it depending on the format... As long as there are no copyright/proprietary issues with the design

I am still trying to get up to date with the techy side of stuff.. does PDF format make it easier to print it out for actual pattern size?

if so and you don't mind converting it for me and Ron doesn't mind you using his JPEG that would be absolutely wonderful 

Attached are plans and instructions.  Note that the radius of the arch is 4.5 inches.  This may vary depending on the horse, but fits a 16 hand quarter horse mare (big girl). Photo 1 - collar, photo 2 center strap to cinch, photo 3 is all parts except the snap and buckle at cinch center dee. Chaff guard in optional.collar.thumb.jpg.b0d1e21d351a2a2f9293e084797c0f46.jpg5abd36a78ec81_cinchstrap.thumb.jpg.c26d5be04117689a5eb6a0e64dcb02d3.jpg5abd38baec86b_plans-Copy.thumb.jpg.f1c8214d91485712062039fa3701b3c8.jpg5abd38c905913_instructions-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg.a1235721c83de2b160321337b124b1ef.jpg

2 hours ago, Goldshot Ron said:

Attached are plans and instructions.  Note that the radius of the arch is 4.5 inches.  This may vary depending on the horse, but fits a 16 hand quarter horse mare (big girl). Photo 1 - collar, photo 2 center strap to cinch, photo 3 is all parts except the snap and buckle at cinch center dee. Chaff guard in optional.collar.thumb.jpg.b0d1e21d351a2a2f9293e084797c0f46.jpg5abd36a78ec81_cinchstrap.thumb.jpg.c26d5be04117689a5eb6a0e64dcb02d3.jpg5abd38baec86b_plans-Copy.thumb.jpg.f1c8214d91485712062039fa3701b3c8.jpg5abd38c905913_instructions-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg.a1235721c83de2b160321337b124b1ef.jpg

If it''s ok,  will see if i can draft something up, i was thinking of a jpeg that was the actual pattern cutout, for this i'll need to design in inkscape and then export as pdf or image file like png or jpeg etc for a printout and cut pattern.  

Do whatever you have to do to make it work.