Nice bag! Great color, too.

I‘m blown away by the level of quality you put in every detail. I also like the cleanlyness of the whole piece. I‘ve never seen a handle like this does the bar serve any function or is it decorative? Also, since the handle is not in the center does it lean on one side when carried?

Nice bag.

Beautiful work!  You did a fantastic job in your blog documenting the build - that probably took almost as long as building the bag.

What type and weight leather did you use?

Gary

Such a nice bag! Nice finish, stitching looks great and I had a look at the building video and you did great there too!

I look forward hopfully to seeing lots more from you! :yeah:

That is gorgeous, you did a fine job!

Fantastic looking bag!  And thank you for the very detailed blog post on this bag.  It is extremely informative.

Wow!  Very classy looking bag!  That's really a great example of attention to detail!

On 28/3/2018 at 3:25 AM, Wedgetail said:

Beautiful work, and i love the strap closure method too.

Thanks. Yes the closure is both good looking and practical

On 29/3/2018 at 0:46 AM, charon said:

I‘m blown away by the level of quality you put in every detail. I also like the cleanlyness of the whole piece. I‘ve never seen a handle like this does the bar serve any function or is it decorative? Also, since the handle is not in the center does it lean on one side when carried?

Thanks a lot. The bar is what holds the bag closed. The bag does lean a bit but as the bag is not that thick it is not problem at all. 

On 29/3/2018 at 4:06 AM, garypl said:

Beautiful work!  You did a fantastic job in your blog documenting the build - that probably took almost as long as building the bag.

What type and weight leather did you use?

Gary

Yes making the blog post takes a long time but it makes it so much easier to make another bag at a later point. 

The leather is 1,4-1,6 mm ( 3,5-4 oz) and the lining is 1-1,2mm (2,5-3 oz)

Edited by jonasbo

On 29/3/2018 at 0:46 AM, charon said:

I just took a picture of the bag while its being held:

D6WuG5xm.jpg

Edited by jonasbo

Ah, now I can get a glimpse of the closing mechanism with the bar, that wasn't obvious on the previous photos. Again, nice workAh, now I can get a glimpse of the closing mechanism with the bar, that wasn't obvious on the previous photos. Again, nice work

I love it, clean, traditional and so well made, brilliant