I've only been doing this for a couple of months and there's so much to learn but I was pretty happy with how this turned out.  I noticed after tooling it that I should have done the basket weave a little different on the floral side.  It looks a little goofy.  I still have to put a top finish on it, sew the liner in, and bevel and slick the edges.  Any and all feedback and critique is welcome!  I've learned a lot browsing this forum!

Notebook cover.jpg

Looks really good to me can't wait to see the finished piece. The basket weave on the front looks fine to me the only criticism I could see would have been to make the whole thing more symmetrical. But that's in the interpretation of the artist if you ask me. I like it.

Hey, Thanks! Mr Brown!  That's great feedback, I appreciate it!  Since you mentioned it, now I can see how It looks like two separate ideas instead of one design.  

I don't see anything wrong with your basket stamping (its really nice and straight) except maybe the balance point already brought up.  But that really is just a matter for the artists point of view.  Looks good!

Bob

Thanks, Bob!  I appreciate it!

I finally finished by notebook cover.  I was worried that it wouldn't fit but it fit just fine.  Feel free to critique!  Any and all feedback is welcome.

Composition Notebook Cover Finished.jpg

Composition Notebook Insides.jpg

Composition Notebook Back Finished.jpg

That finished up nice!

Thanks, Bob!  

Looks nice. 

Thank!  I appreciate it!