Sign in to follow this  
Myriam

knot tying tutorials

Hi Johanna,

Catching up with the forum here and just noticed you were looking for tutorials. I have a few knot tying tutorials up on my site. Don't know if they'd be of use to you but if so, just let me know what you need. The address is in my sig.

Myriam, those are GREAT! Can I post them on the other side of the site? I will make every page link back to your site. Welcome to leatherworker.net!

Johanna

Sure Johanna, not a problem.

Forgot to ask you in my previous post. I'd like to add a Leatherworker.net banner on the main page. Where can I get one?

leatherworkerbanner.gif

Link to Us

I'm working on updates right now. Thank you everybody who took the time to send a message with new, updated or other relevant info. You folks are great!

Johanna

post-5-1181492994_thumb.jpg

Thanks, Johanna. Just added it!

Edited by Myriam

Nice work Myriam,

I'm just getting started in braiding. I've done a couple of fobs, leashes and quirts but not quite up to speed yet. Any tutorials you want to post count me in as an attendee. I've bought most of the 'right books' but would like a little real world info.

Like your site but keep posting here.

SmilinJim

Hi SmilinJim!

Thanks. I've got a few other tutorials in mind, just haven't had the time to get to them yet and with vacation coming in one week, it's going to be a little while. I'll post a note in the forum when I update though.

In the meantime, happy braiding and if you ever have questions, just send me a note as I can't visit the forum as often as I'd like to. I may not have all the answers but I'm learning quick! :)