Sign in to follow this  
CRCCustomLeather

Tippman Boss for sale

I am selling my tippman boss. It is the cast iron model. I bought it new 2 years ago. $900. Buyer pays shipping. I am located in east TX.

I am interested. Would you be able to send me any pictures of it and/or any accessories that come with it? Also, do you have a ballpark on what shipping would be? 

If you would find it easier to send pics to an email address, feel free to send them to 

lazyjdleatherworks@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Joseph

3 hours ago, DisplacedLouisianaGuy said:

I am interested. Would you be able to send me any pictures of it and/or any accessories that come with it? Also, do you have a ballpark on what shipping would be? 

If you would find it easier to send pics to an email address, feel free to send them to 

lazyjdleatherworks@gmail.com

Thanks!

-Joseph

Hey Joseph,

I gotta head over that way next week to solar-leather to pick-up a machine (hopefully), If you're anywhere near Bossier/Shreveport I could grab it for you on the way back.

46 minutes ago, koreric75 said:

Hey Joseph,

I gotta head over that way next week to solar-leather to pick-up a machine (hopefully), If you're anywhere near Bossier/Shreveport I could grab it for you on the way back.

Koreric, that's a super nice offer, but I happen to live on the other end of the state, down in Baton Rouge.

Thanks for being so stand-up though. I appreciate it.

1 hour ago, DisplacedLouisianaGuy said:

Koreric, that's a super nice offer, but I happen to live on the other end of the state, down in Baton Rouge.

Thanks for being so stand-up though. I appreciate it.

No problem, hope it works out for you.