Uwe

Clearance sale on Kwok Hing products (40% 0ff)

I've decided to clear out my inventory of Kwok Hing items. You'll get 40% off any Kwok Hing item in my online store at https://uwe.store/collections/clearance-40-off

Use discount code "KH40" during checking to get 40% off any items made by Kwok Hing.

While supplies last, not returns on clearance items.

I won't be ordering any more items from Kwok Hing. They make great products, but it's not worth maintaining an inventory these days.

Regards,

Uwe Grosse

Edited by Uwe

Uwe,

Totally understandable not wanting to carry excess inventory at this time.  But your business decision made me spend more money....

I don’t know that I really need the drop down roller guide, but at 40% off I couldn’t resist the urge to find out if it is significantly better than the standard roller guide.

BTW, your flatbed table is super.  I used it for some flatwork the other day and I couldn’t tell the difference between this and my old flatbed machine for all useful purposes!  I hope you keep innovating.  I’d personally love to see a well thought out binder attachment for a 441 machine.  

Are any of these feet likely to fit my Protek TY-8B (227R copy)?

2 hours ago, Rockoboy said:

Are any of these feet likely to fit my Protek TY-8B (227R copy)?

My Kwok Hing feet are mostly hard to find feet for Pfaff 335/1245, Durkopp Adler 67/167/267, or Juki 441 class machines.  

The 227R takes standard Singer 111W style feet, which are cheap and readily available from dozens of vendors.

On ‎9‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 8:02 AM, Uwe said:

The 227R takes standard Singer 111W style feet, which are cheap and readily available from dozens of vendors.

Thank you for that information. Every little bit helps.

Hi Uwe

Do you know if this  (KB09 Adapter Bracket for Pfaff 335, 1245) will work with a Pfaff 145?   I watched the video where you were installing it on a newer 335.    I didn't see the same type of screw holes for the needle guard like were on the machine you were using in the video.

Thx

You'd have to drill and tap M5 mounting holes on the back of a Pfaff 145. It's doable but not everybody is game for drilling holes into their machines. The KB09 adapter bracket is the right candidate. 

I've got a 1445 with the unusual double round post setup that can use the binding foot. Do you have any more double round post pieces or the binder guide bracket thingy?

Thanks Uwe.  Not sure I'm ready to try tapping a machine yet.

@Uwe, will the kHF66 fit on the cb3200?  I've been looking for something to use for leather strips to bind edges but have only found one video and no distributors...

https://uwe.store/collections/clearance-40-off/products/khf66-tape-folder?variant=7012293869611

KHF66-075in-1_110x110@2x.jpg?v=151693024

Thanks, and the flat top attachment tables are beautiful! https://uwe.store/collections/flatbed-tables/products/ut441-flatbed-table-attachment-for-juki-tsc441-class

UT441-1_66a601eb-4d35-42ac-91ee-4ff19877

That's a "no" on both questions, sorry!

I couldn't find the place to enter the discount code, and was curious if the KP205xN Single Toe Presser Foot was included on the sale as it appears to be a kwok hing product I think.

need an 867y and 205 adaptor do you sell these parts?

can not find where to put dis code also

I need a kg-967, do you have one???

I´d contact Uwe through his web shop / website.

BTW - he has a travel note on his shop:     Travel notice: Items ordered July 15-31 will ship in August.

Thanks constabulary, I saw that afterwards, I can wait, thanks loads