Hi all,

I am selling all of my equipment, for now here is a list of the machinery that I have.

Cowboy 4500 with table, servo motor, lots of thread and needles, inline presser foot, double toe presser foot and like new.  $2000.00

Highlead GC0618-1-sc compound walking foot, servo motor, lots of different feet, needles and thread and like new. $900.00

Highlead YXP-18 bottom feed skiver, clutch motor, like new. $900.00

Singer 31-20 roller foot tailors machine, servo motor, needles and lots of thread. $325.00

Adler 30-5 patch machine $500.00

I will sell this equipment at the listed prices individually or will take $4100.00 for all. I also have a ton of hand tools as well. Full shop at a bargain.

I am a non computer person and do not know how to change file sizes to put the pictures I have on here. Location is north central Florida near Lake City.

Not interested in shipping as I am too old and tired so this is a pick up offer only. Best way to get with me with questions is by telephone or PM and please do not text as I use a flip phone. Number is 443 553 8365. If you offer up an email address I can try to send some pictures that way.

Thanks,

Ken Hopkins