3248tm

My first leather project a 1911 holster

My first leather project is pretty much done. I'm pretty well satisfied with my first project and sure learned a lot of how not to. That was a make shift pattern, I used 12 oz leather on a very small stitching pony, and my over stich wheel  was no help at all. Some live and learn going on. I'm ready to start on some holsters for the vaqaroes next. 

Screenshot_20180415-184302.png

Edited by 3248tm
Add more info

Hey TM it looks good but would love to see some closer, brighter shots..... and nice vaqueros and cant wait to see what you wrap them in.

Excellent basket weave. I use the cammo  the other way around but your way is interesting...

I know what your saying. I was going to to lace that side of the holster and for some reason I thought this way would look good with the lace. I have learned so much from this project add that to what I have learned on this site and some you tube stuff. I can't wait to use what I have picked up on to start the next project. Thanks for the reply.