Hello i'm emanuel wikandaru from Indonesia (Province Special Region of Yogyakarta). I just finish install the swing down edge guide KG 867 A and the bracket KB 205 to replace my old DIY roller guide that took a time to sett up and install. I wan to say thank you for mr Uwe grosse because of knowledge and experience i can install this swing down guide easliy. I just do exactly same as mr Uwe suggest at his video on youtube (Edge guide install on cowboy 4500). Now i can sewing on edges more comfortable 

Here the first pic is the old guide and the second is the new guide 

Screenshot_2018-04-17-13-34-59.png

PhotoGrid_1523947151327.jpg

PhotoGrid_1523947489341.jpg

Nice work on the edge guide install! I'm glad to hear you found my video useful. 

Is your Yakumo made by Nakajima?  It looks identical the ones sold in the U.S. as a Chandler 305-64. I wonder if Chandler sourced the machines from Nakajima, too.

Some design elements look very similar to an Adler 105-64, but the casting is very different.

6 hours ago, Uwe said:

Nice work on the edge guide install! I'm glad to hear you found my video useful. 

Is your Yakumo made by Nakajima?  It looks identical the ones sold in the U.S. as a Chandler 305-64. I wonder if Chandler sourced the machines from Nakajima, too.

Some design elements look very similar to an Adler 105-64, but the casting is very different.

Thank you sir 

Yes this machine build by Nakajima Seisakusho Co., Ltd, and yes this machine same as chandler 305 64. Like chayse belong to. 

I this machine was clone of adler 105 64, maybe the cast is different but over all is the same function and parts are similar

:)