Patti

Sold handbag business, left-over leather needs a home!

This site has been awesome helping me rehome my hoarded leather, but I keep finding more! What I still have is about 50 pounds of cowboy boot parts (see below what I made with them); another 50 pounds or so of soft cowhide pieces from footprint size up to 3 sq ft; A few individual hides of lamb, goat, and pigskin; and a few bits of exotic leathers- snakeskin, lizard, etc. I'm not looking to get rich, just make some space!

Asking about 75 cents a sq ft for the leather, 75 cents a pound for the boot tops, or less if you take more! 

Boot tops are some whole tops, some completed tops but still flat, and some that just have the stitching but are one layer... and a few that are motorcycle type boots with no stitching. Almost free if you take them all!!!!

742 neutral web.jpg

boot & canvas web.jpg

leather for sale web.jpg

swatches 4-30-18.jpg

tops 1 web.jpg

boot tops2 web.jpg

Of course found still more after I posted this - how about some really jazzy printed leather? $10 for the box Most of this is small hides, under 5 feet, and pieces.

prints web.jpg

So what are you asking for all of it?

Still have about 40-50 pounds of boot tops, the blue- green cowhide side (25 ft at 75 cents/ ft) and the dog print. Plus a lot of pieces, mostly cowhide footprint size up to 3 sq ft. If you’re interested let me know!

Hi.  Do you have any pebbled leather, I'm looking for orange, that is 4-5 ounce?