tieflyer

Mach 1; Heavy duty, like new

Mach 1 heavy duty sewing machine, pristine condition, est. less than 25 hours of use. Complete with second, slow sew motor, with less than est.10 hour service. Used exclusively for adding inserts on two custom sized, high end items (all my work has been hand sewn but for the aforementioned inserts - (16 oz to 8/9 oz).  Machine originally purchased by me from Leighton's in Red Deer, Alberta.  price $1,100.00 Cdn includes the original and slow sew motor, mentioned above.  We are near Calgary Alberta, Canada

Edited by tieflyer
update info

On 5/1/2018 at 7:47 PM, tieflyer said:

Mach 1 heavy duty sewing machine, pristine condition, est. less than 25 hours of use. Complete with second, slow sew motor, with less than est.10 hour service. Used exclusively for adding inserts on two custom sized, high end items (all my work has been hand sewn but for the aforementioned inserts - (16 oz to 8/9 oz).  Machine originally purchased by me from Leighton's in Red Deer, Alberta.  price $1,100.00 Cdn includes the original and slow sew motor, mentioned above.  We are near Calgary Alberta, Canada

Further detail/photo...machine handles light to heavy layers of leather.  Superb for waxed canvas/leather and general synthetic materials.  Photo is 'stock' photo, my machine recently moved into new residence & now stored with pedal control dismantled.

Unit must be picked up or, arrangements can be made with third party to ship, along with two motors c/w manual(s), tools & spare needles.

mach 1.jpg

@tieflyer You have some interest shown here.  You haven't been online here since March 22.

@StitcherToo If you quote or flag someone, they normally get an email so you will get faster response.  Type "@" followed by the username and a list will pop up. Pick from the list.

Tom

14 minutes ago, StitcherToo said:

Is this machine still available? I'm from southern Ab. 

The OP hasn't returned to this site since Mar 22.

Since he has no interest in responding, I'm locking this thread and moving it to Old/Sold

Tom