I built these wedge sandals in collaboration with a talented leather worker. I sent the "template" over that I had drawn up, he tooled the pieces to my specs and sent them to me individually just as flat pieces....I took it from there and built these from the ground up...I added the leather turquoise inlays on the wedge portion, attached all leather to build the shoe as well as all embellishments which include brass studs, buckles, custom conchos, hand cut venice lace, etc...There are a lot of versions of tooled soes out there now a days, yet I have still had about 100 people reach out to me to make them a pair. I am still learning to tool leather and am not near ready enough to do justice to a project like this for a anyone and am looking for a leather worker to collaborate with to make several pairs of these...I also have made several pairs of wedding and party shoes which I have included pictures of with full glitter heels and soles...

Thanks for looking and hoe you all love the design

wedges.JPG

heels.JPG

heels1.JPG

heels2.JPG

heels3.JPG

heels4.JPG

Those are absolutely awesome.  The individual tooling those for you isn't able to do more?

YinTx

Awesome.

WOW! Great work! Very creative! If I were you I would stay with whomever is doing your leather carving now they are very good at it. 

I wouldn't wear such shoes ... they are masterpieces in more than one respect though!

My favorite is the next to last.

Edited by LederRudi

those are spectacular shoes

Those are crazy good!  I like them!

OH MY GOD! THOSE ARE SO COOOOOL!

wow, those are impressive