Nandy

Looking for cylinder bed machine with reverse

First off, I'm a hobbyist so I am trying to keep this economical so I cannot afford your $1000 plus machine.

This is for light work, purses, wallets and such. I like to give my family gifts made by me and this is pretty much the only machine I have to add to my collection which has been many years in the making.

I would love the machine to be compatible with the 135x17 needle system and the alike pressure foots and attachment. I have 2 juki machines,  DNU-1541S and a Lu-1508 which I would trade if interested.

Let me know, I have bought many machines and use yrc for freight and they seem competitive.

Thanks!!!

Hi..!! I'm Chamod from Sri Lanka. I have 2 cylinder bed machines(head only) with reverse and roller foot but it need some repair.it's model number is singer 17U242.

My price for these 2 machines, 400$ + shipping charges.

And also, I have a Singer post bed machine with original table, motor and it is in good working condition. It is a machine with walking foot and it has a cutting blade that can be used if necessary. If you like to buy head only, I can give it without the table.

Its model number is Singer 138B8BM and it is made in Japan. Although it is a second hand machine, it is in brand new condition as it used only a few time period. 

For this post bed machine, my price is 700$ + shipping charges. 

And also, if you want more other machines, we can help you to find them.

God bless you......!!!!!   :lol:

IMG_20190107_100939.jpg5c3c41f8b7ff4_IMG_20190114_1328161.thumb.jpg.da580bb007c9e01fc70a6a2831842b8c.jpg

•  
Edited by Chamod

I completely forgot about this thread. I got me a Juki cylinder bed quite ago.

Mod please close this thread. Thanks!