Squilchuck

How is Teneria skirting now?

How's the quality of Teneria skirting these days? Some old discussion threads gave it OK ratings. I normally use HO for saddles, but someone wants me to replace stirrup leathers, so I figured Teneria might work well and is quite a bit cheaper than HO or WC at Hide House.  Any other skirting brand suggestions? I've bought cut stirrup leathers from Weaver in the past, but I lost my wholesale pricing by not meeting the purchase threshold last year. Retail price for a pair is about $80 so I figured I might just buy a side and cut my own.  --John

I would advise you to call Panhandle Leather,  The sell 2 1/2 and 3" strips.  HO and heavy.  Cheaper than Weaver with my wholesale intact and shipping is cheaper.  They beat the hidehouse on Skirting HO.  Good to do business with. HTH  Ken

I didn't answer your question.  The last teneria I saw about 3 months ago, looked good but it was made up into a product.  It looked good but I don't think it can match Herman Oak.

Thanks , Ken. I looked up Panhandle and they have great prices. I'll look into them next I buy leather.  I found a Weaver stirrup leather in my leather pile, so was able to do the repair wo/ new purchases. Panhandle looked to be a great deal for leathers. --John