kyrrk

Asian craftsman?

That looks really good. I wish I could do as good as that!

ROCKOBOY - 

Search YouTube for videos by Ian Atkinson on making a turned leather messenger bag, and a tote bag. I think you'll find them both useful, and inspirational

I don't want to make bags, but I've watched these videos, and he shows just about everything you need in small, logical steps (well, apart from the patience)

In fact anything and everything by Ian is worth watching

On ‎28‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:32 AM, zuludog said:

anything and everything by Ian is worth watching

I totally agree with you @zuludog. I have seen quite a few of his videos, and every one has given me something to improve what I do.

On ‎26‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 6:26 AM, kyrrk said:

Of course you can. :)

Thanx @kyrrk, unfortunately some people are organised, neat and tidy and some (type 'B') people are not. I am one of the type 'B' people. Not a big deal, it gives me more to aspire to.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:32 AM, zuludog said:

ROCKOBOY - 

Search YouTube for videos by Ian Atkinson on making a turned leather messenger bag, and a tote bag. I think you'll find them both useful, and inspirational

I don't want to make bags, but I've watched these videos, and he shows just about everything you need in small, logical steps (well, apart from the patience)

In fact anything and everything by Ian is worth watching

that's true. those long videos are worth watching, the details and all. 

4 hours ago, Rockoboy said:

I totally agree with you @zuludog. I have seen quite a few of his videos, and every one has given me something to improve what I do.

Thanx @kyrrk, unfortunately some people are organised, neat and tidy and some (type 'B') people are not. I am one of the type 'B' people. Not a big deal, it gives me more to aspire to.

I see. there's the saying "Practice makes perfect." ;)

guys if it's not too much to ask, check on my website kdotcrafts . com and my facebook page @kdotcrafts2017

thank you so much.

IMG_20190331_30693.thumb.jpg.131555561b1d0c77e3ef8472e07573e4.jpgIMG_20190331_4658.thumb.jpg.512aed8e73e7361d2e0929ee74e50b26.jpgFrom making small leather goods to making tote bags. Learned a lot from youtube videos. It takes time and patience to get good results. 

All of them look nice. Do you have a online store?

On 3/31/2019 at 12:58 PM, Wayne0820 said:

All of them look nice. Do you have a online store?

I do have etsy before. My online shop now is shopee.ph/abcdex

I also have website you can look into. If you're interested https://kdotcrafts.com