llasso

straps to match Garcia Spurs

These straps are made to match Garcia Spurs,,, What do you guys think and how can i improve my work ?

Thanks Larry

snake.jpg

post-2374-1183693682_thumb.jpg

Love those snakes -- I really do! I just saw your Mother Goose spur straps, as well, so I've gotta ask: What inspires your designs? They're very original!

Alex

Very nice I like your spur straps they all look very good. :thumbsup:

Edited by william

Love those snakes -- I really do! I just saw your Mother Goose spur straps, as well, so I've gotta ask: What inspires your designs? They're very original!

Alex

I try not to be like all the rest when it comes to the design of the spur strap. I also use the Bohlin type of construction that hides the spur button and allows you to carve the billet strap. I get inspired by the things around me and ask myself this question. "Would someone like this design enough to buy a set of spur straps and if the awnser is yes I allow the business part of me to combine with the artistic talent I have and I make it. If the awnser is no I put it on the back burner.

Very nice and yes the snake is a great idea. What oz leather did you use and did you put a liner on the back?