Been a while since I completed a belt. Don't advertise them like I used to. But I took this order on for a repeat customer. 

This belt is 2 layers of 7/8 ounce Hermann Oak. 

received_10210688779399688.jpeg

Very clean! Looks fantastic.  So this is 14-16 oz total thickness?

YinTx

Amazing work!

Very nice workmanship.

Ahhh I wish I could belts like this. really nice simple clean looking belt there, colours work really well.

8 hours ago, YinTx said:

Very clean! Looks fantastic.  So this is 14-16 oz total thickness?

YinTx

Thank you. Yes. 

6 hours ago, sideforce said:

Amazing work!

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Lobo said:

Very nice workmanship.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, noobleather said:

Ahhh I wish I could belts like this. really nice simple clean looking belt there, colours work really well.

Thank you and you can! 

3 hours ago, Bolt Vanderhuge said:

Very nice belt.

Thank you!

Really nice work and I especially like how good the inside stitches look - not pulled into the leather too tightly!  Did you have to play with your tension settings a bit to get them to look this good?

Gary

W/C mahogany skirting?  Color looks good - in fact whole belt looks good. I don't care for 'em that heavy, so only bulk 'em like that when specifically requested.

Looks like your leather is cracking when you punch the holes.  Usually result of a punch getting dull, or your backing material (what you punch on) is too soft.

very nice, haven't had a chance to use any HO yet, I know that a 7/8oz doubled over was a rigid belt for sure.  Did you skive down the tip at all or leave it full thickness through the buckle and keeper?  Just wondering, i was having a hard time keeping it from sticking out by the time those layers stacked up on the front. Did you stitch the keeper in or use rivets/etc?  I can only see one little bitty tiny spot with any impression marks from a presser foot,  I discussed this recently and am looking forward to trying to get a better looking stitch line.

Beautiful belt for sure.

Very nicely done.

2 hours ago, garypl said:

Really nice work and I especially like how good the inside stitches look - not pulled into the leather too tightly!  Did you have to play with your tension settings a bit to get them to look this good?

Gary

Thank you. Not really. Mostly everything I do is 2 layers of 7/8. It's dialed in pretty good some threads vary too and adjustments need to be made.

2 hours ago, JLSleather said:

W/C mahogany skirting?  Color looks good - in fact whole belt looks good. I don't care for 'em that heavy, so only bulk 'em like that when specifically requested.

Looks like your leather is cracking when you punch the holes.  Usually result of a punch getting dull, or your backing material (what you punch on) is too soft.

This is airbrushed H.O. yeah, noticed that as well. Could be the thickness of leather and the shoulder of the punch. I punch through both layers. Hindsight, I should've Puch the outer layer before glueing them together.

1 hour ago, JKHelms said:

Beautiful belt for sure.

Very nicely done.

Thank you