At a concert recently, a friend was having a problem with the inexpensive leather choker she was wearing.  She said it was so uncomfortable that she had to take it off.  So, for her upcoming birthday, I put together an alternative that I think will be more comfortable (and safer).  The chains on the front are optional; they have lobster-claw clasps at each end for easy removal and re-attaching.  Elastic is integrated for "give," and the the links on the adjustment chain in the back are "breakaway."

Just sharing!  Thanks.

collar 2A.jpg

collar 1A.jpg

Great idea to join it together! Really LIke this

G'Day,

Thats actually quite good, well made . I've been in two minds whether to make these or not but with spikes etc . Not even  sure if theres a market for them  here, though, I could be wrong if I started making them and people see them displayed. But I also wondered about the comfort side of things . I've also taken into consideration that necks do sweat against leather and thought about a fabric backing. 

The chain is a great idea . 

Well done

HS

Thank you!

On 6/6/2018 at 1:58 AM, JMixx said:

At a concert recently, a friend was having a problem with the inexpensive leather choker she was wearing.  She said it was so uncomfortable that she had to take it off.  So, for her upcoming birthday, I put together an alternative that I think will be more comfortable (and safer).  The chains on the front are optional; they have lobster-claw clasps at each end for easy removal and re-attaching.  Elastic is integrated for "give," and the the links on the adjustment chain in the back are "breakaway."

Just sharing!  Thanks.

Very well done and SAFE as well- Im starting out but like the ideas and the safety aspect!