jdwhitak

KS Blade Pricking Irons #7 & #8 Sets

Selling two sets of KS Blade pricking/stitching irons. These irons are designed to go all the way through the leather. Both sets were purchased new by me in December 2017 and are in great condition. I have # 7 (3.85mm) two piece set with a 2-tooth and a 8-tooth iron. I also have a #8 (3.38mm) two piece set with a 2-tooth and a 9-tooth iron. Finally, I have a 1-tooth iron (1.8mm) that has the same tooth size and KS's #5 - # 8 irons. The #7 set sells new for $160, the #8 sets sell new for $170, and the 1-tooth sells new for $35. New prices are from Rocky Mountain Leather Supply.

Asking $250 for all. Individual prices are $120 per set and $20 for the 1-tooth. Willing to trade for the following: Blanchard in #7 / #9 sets, Doldokki Pricking or Diamond Stitching in #7 / #9 sets, Crimson Hides #7 / #9 sets.

I started leather working in December 2017 and these were the first iron I bought based on Nigel Armitage's videos. Thanks to his videos my stitching has become very good, very fast. Other leather workers where I'm at think it is machine stitched. I'm wanting to move up and master the traditional pricking iron and awl. Hence the irons I'm willing to trade for. Absolutely nothing wrong with these and I still have the original boxes.

IMG_0015.jpg

Edited by jdwhitak

If you want to go old school, all you need is a rock and a dinosaur bone , or you may want to look into a priking wheel at       Fineleatherworking.com

Edited by Joseph1836

Interested in your #8 set, if still available.  PM'd you.  Mike

#8 set has been sold!

Still have the #7 set along with the one-tooth. Willing to negotiate on price. Just make an offer and I'll consider it.

Sent you PM

Terry

I'm probably a day late and a dollar short, but I'm interested in the single.

#7 set is still available!!!

These have already been sold.