Hi guys,

I am the overseas manager of Cowboy leather sewing machine company, has involved in the design, production and service of CowBoy OUTLAW hand operated leather sewing machine.  I am very happy to make you clear about the COWBOY OUTLAW leather hand stitcher. 

If you have a question, i have answer!!

Thank you, Bill

Here is the DEMO video on youtube  https://youtu.be/TGSqsUV1Abk

DSC02000.JPG

Edited by CowBoyOUTLAW

Does the OUTLAW take the CB3200 roller guide?

Are different feet available?

28 minutes ago, Darren Brosowski said:

Does the OUTLAW take the CB3200 roller guide?

Are different feet available?

Darren, CB3200 roller guide is too thick for OUTLAW leather sewing machine, we are making a new material guide for OUTLAW.

Here attach the picture of large Barrel shuttle hook for OUTLAW hand stitcher leather sewing machine. This shuttle hook also fits to Durkopp Adler 205-370 and Juki TSC-441 machine. 

leather hand stitching machine.JPG

Very interesting, the machine can sew 9-12 oz leather thickness? 

Has anyone purchased this machine yet ?  If so how do you like it ? and where can it be purchased !

We have some coming next week.

3 hours ago, CowboyBob said:

Bob, please show some picture here, I am very interesting in buying one. Can you send to Japan?

8 hours ago, irish47 said:

Has anyone purchased this machine yet ?  If so how do you like it ? and where can it be purchased !

We have this hand crank leather sewing machine available in Ohio and Texas.

11 hours ago, sakuraleather said:

Bob, please show some picture here, I am very interesting in buying one. Can you send to Japan?

The first posting on this thread has a video of it!

Here's hoping they don't get sued by Tippman for copywrite infringement  like Tandy did over the stichbastard they almost made. they seem to think they are the only ones that can make a handle powered sewing machine.

21 hours ago, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

We have this hand crank leather sewing machine available in Ohio and Texas.

Can you give me a price + S/H  thanks, Irish

7 hours ago, Studio-N said:

Here's hoping they don't get sued by Tippman for copywrite infringement  like Tandy did over the stichbastard they almost made. they seem to think they are the only ones that can make a handle powered sewing machine.

I read the patent has expired that’s why Cowboy pursued bringing this to market. 

On 2018年6月28日 at 6:32 AM, irish47 said:

Can you give me a price + S/H  thanks, Irish

Irish, the price of basic OUTLAW leather sewing machine is $1295.00 USD, for the shipping cost, please call Ryan at 330 692 1418, thanks!

22 hours ago, Hildebrand said:

I read the patent has expired that’s why Cowboy pursued bringing this to market.

Thanks for your kind concern, CowBoy OUTLAW and Tippmann Boss are completely different machines, the only same thing is "hand operated". In industrial sewing machine history, the first heavy duty cylinder bed leather stitching machine is Singer 45K, the Durkopp Adler make the similar machine Adler 105, then developped the second generation Adler 204-370 (triple feed), Juki produces the similar TSC-441.......

where can I this hand crank leather sewing machine in Japan? My Seiko TF-6 cannot sew with thick thread.

I’d really like to see the difference between the Outlaw and the Boss.  Does the Outlaw come ready with blood pressure pills?

I like test the OUTLAW leather sitcher, unfortunately they do not have dealer in Japan.....

On 6/26/2018 at 1:42 PM, CowboyBob said:

Hi Cowboy Bob, I am very interested in the Outlaw, do you have any sales info on the machine ?  thanks Irish

13 hours ago, irish47 said:

Hi Cowboy Bob, I am very interested in the Outlaw, do you have any sales info on the machine ?  thanks Irish

Not yet,it is almost identical to the Tippman except it is made of cast-iron,has a longer arm & a nitrate coated hook & race.

On 2018/7/5 at 12:44 AM, Bayou Bengal said:

I’d really like to see the difference between the Outlaw and the Boss.  Does the Outlaw come ready with blood pressure pills?

Completely different from the material, bobbin size and shuttle system. CowBoy OUTLAW is an industrial grade leather sewing machine, hope you have change to experience the performance!!

Edited by CowBoyOUTLAW

I did not see the bobbin winder in your video, how to wind the bobbin if i buy this machine. 

On 2018/7/19 at 1:03 PM, sakuraleather said:

I did not see the bobbin winder in your video, how to wind the bobbin if i buy this machine. 

Each OUTLAW leather hand stitcher come with bobbin winder shaft, so you have 3 ways to wind the bobbin:

1. Most leather workers just the bobbin winder shaft onto hand drill machine, for winding the bobbin by hand. 

2. You said you are using  Juki TSC-441 leather sewing machine, OUTLAW use same bobbin of Juki TSC-441, so you can use the built-in bobbin winder on your current leather stitching machine. 

3. We have optional motor-driven bobbin winder (modified by Durkopp Adler 205-370 gear type bobbin winder, mount on table), but this advanced bobbin winder is not cheap. 

Please feel free to contact us if you have any additional question or concern, thanks! 

On 6/28/2018 at 6:56 PM, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

CowBoy OUTLAW and Tippmann Boss are completely different machines, the only same thing is "hand operated".

On 7/9/2018 at 8:24 AM, CowboyBob said:

it is almost identical to the Tippman except it is made of cast-iron,has a longer arm & a nitrate coated hook & race.

Ha...well, which is it boys?  Completely different or dang near identical?   That said, it looks like a friggin' Sherman tank...and it is a Cowboy...so...?

On 2018/7/29 at 5:44 AM, cseeger said:

Ha...well, which is it boys?  Completely different or dang near identical?   That said, it looks like a friggin' Sherman tank...and it is a Cowboy...so...?

Hopefully you have change to experience both machines, then you will understand the difference...