rubenm

Cowboy 8020 Leather Splitter like new

For sale a barely used leather splitter machine. I bought it directly from Ryan Neal of Cowboy

The reason I'm selling it is that I really never use it and it's been just sitting around in my workshop

The machine is located in Mexico but I can ship it to U.S. or Canada, the shipping charge is around $200.00 but if you are interested please let me know it and I will give you the exact amount of shipping.

I bought the machine from Ryan for $2300.00 with speed reducer and motor. I want to sell it for $1700.00

Table and table legs are not included because it will increase a lot the shipping and it would be difficult for me to load the machine.

The machine weighs around 250 pounds so it's kind of heavy.

I'll ship the machine very clean and with a razor sharp blade so you can start using it right away.  

The machine works great, just like the one in the video here 

rebajadora-divisora-de-piel-vaqueta-sill

Screen Shot 2018-06-16 at 4.49.14 PM.png

Hello Ruben do you still have the cowboy splitter I am very interested you can call me at 781-605-7559 thank you have a great day you could also text me on that yes or no whether it’s still available thanks again

Good afternoon,

Can you tell me if you still have this machine available?  We live in College Park Maryland and are VERY interested.  Can you email me as soon as you get a chance please?  Thanks very much.  My email address is vincents7523@hotmail.com  Have a good afternoon and Happy New Year.

V

Where at in Mexico? A border town? Or deeper interior?

On 5/22/2020 at 4:19 PM, Winky2326 said:

Is the cowboy still available?

No, he sold it a while back! I bought some other stuff from him!