5150handbags

What machine for upholstery vinyl and medium leather to sew handbags and wallets

Which machine to make handbags? I use upholstery vinyl , light leather and want to use medium leather for totes and wallets as well.. what do you suggest?

techsew 2700-2750 or consew 756R

thank you so much 

4 hours ago, CowBoyOUTLAW said:

Cowboy 7341 cylinder bed compound feed leather sewing machine. https://youtu.be/zVJ9_3AbmO4

Agreed :17:. Some pictures of the products would help to confirm.

2 hours ago, RockyAussie said:

Cowboy 341.jpg

On 20/06/2018 at 3:13 PM, 5150handbags said:

Which machine to make handbags? I use upholstery vinyl , light leather and want to use medium leather for totes and wallets as well.. what do you suggest?

techsew 2700-2750 or consew 756R

thank you so much 

Both are our most popular machines for handbags - the 2750 uses a large bobbin and has a longer max. stitch length so if you're considering sewing with larger thread sizes you would be better off with the Techsew 2750. Both feature an upgraded Japanese hook as well.

Feel free to reach out with any other questions.

Ron

On 25/06/2018 at 8:13 PM, RockyAussie said:

By pictures of the products I meant the products @5150handbags makes or wants to be able to make. I think that any of these machines would likely be suitable for the light description offered so far but my advise is more from a maker of the said products rather than personal experience with those machines. As you are likely to be looking for assistance learning how to use the machine it would be worth considering buying from a sponsor/supplier of this site. Other than that please ignore my earlier advise as sometimes I throw in my 2c and though well intended may be worth less than 1c.  I hope that you can get someone with more direct experience than me to comment further on your choices. I wish you good luck.