Chance44

320+ leather stamping tools and accessories

I have my late grandfathers complete set of leather stamping tools and accessories which are in great condition. These tools are a mix between Barons tool Co. and Craft tool Co. I am hoping to sell this as a set but could sell individually. If interested please make a bid. (needs to include shipping)

1. 4 Alphabet letters 3/4"

2. 1 alphabet letters 1/4" 

3. 1 alphabet set 1/2"

4. 1 number set 3/4"

5. 1 number set 1/2"

6. 289 various stamping tools

7. complete set of zodiac signs 

8. 4 wooden mallet hammers 

9. misc. sewing tools

10. bar snap setter.

11. x-acto set

12. leather hole punch

13. midas wing divider 

sorry I am having trouble uploading photos if someone could help that would be great.

Resize your photos to about 800 x 600 pixels.  That will provide good enough resolution to see the items, and small enough files to allow you to laod many photos.

Tom

13 hours ago, Chance44 said:

I have my late grandfathers complete set of leather stamping tools and accessories which are in great condition. These tools are a mix between Barons tool Co. and Craft tool Co. I am hoping to sell this as a set but could sell individually. If interested please make a bid. (needs to include shipping)

sorry I am having trouble uploading photos if someone could help that would be great.

Do you by chance have a rough weight and what is your zip code so shipping could be calculated.  Is that 4 sets of 3/4" letters or just 4 3/4" letters?

Thanks,

Todd

Edited by Hildebrand
More info asked

5 hours ago, Hildebrand said:

Do you by chance have a rough weight and what is your zip code so shipping could be calculated.  Is that 4 sets of 3/4" letters or just 4 3/4" letters?

Thanks,

Todd

everything together weighs About 45-55 pounds, zip code is 36203, all numbers and letters are full sets. so that is 4 sets of 3/4" letters

How much do you want for the lot let shipping be sorted latter with buyer sorting it out

Edited by chrisash

1 hour ago, chrisash said:

How much do you want for the lot let shipping be sorted latter with buyer sorting it out

I am sorry but can you be more clear

How much do you want for the tools then shipping would be on top of that?

Looks like there could be some great stuff there but I would like to see larger pictures.