BrotherRon

Looking to sell smaller projects

Hello all, I have started making small leather projects after 40 yr hiatus. I am currently making items such as designer keychains, small notebooks, book covers such as bible covers, any book cover specially made, belts etc. You get the picture. I am a 68 yr old disabled vet looking to sell these items at a modest price, just enough to cover the price of materials. Any good ideas on how I could go about this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and God Bless

I am a holster maker and sell almost everything on eBay and have for several years.  I also make belts and have sold them to friends and acquaintances with pretty good success. 

Thank you Rohn. Nice to hear from you and I will check out e-bay. By the way, I love your signature. God Bless

I have been using Etsy to sell my items with a fair amount of success. I have also tried farmers markets with some success as well. Etsy takes a small percentage of each sale but they give some security to selling online. I feel that whatever path you choose word of mouth will help you the most so make sure the quality is there but more importantly make sure your customer service skills are as honed as your swivel knife!