doorty

Solid Brass Hardware in Variety of Sizes

I want a collection of rivets, rings, snaps, etc. for a variety of projects, like maybe 10 each of everything in antique solid brass. Instead, when I go online (thebuckleguy.com) to purchase they want me to buy a 100-pack (or 1 pound) in a single size rivet. It would cost me $100 on only a few sizes of rivets not to mention d-rings, etc. :o

I'm just a hobbyist that wants a well-stocked collection for the odd project. Does anyone sell a multi-pack or smaller quantities in solid brass?

Ebay is your friend for small packages of these assorted in a plastic box, or is at least in the UK also Amazon or etsy

While too far from you - I order from Harness Hardware - a Mennonite run hardware seller who will sell any qty and has price breaks for higher volumes. Rivets will likely always come in 100's but aren't that expensive.

However, I also order some items from Aliexpress and have been satisfied there and they have 10 piece lots most of the time.

https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=AS_20180701041958&SearchText=rivets+for+leather

Good luck

Take a look at Ohio Travel Bag. Been in business since 1908 and sells all sorts of hardware for every application. No order minimum requirements and you can buy by the each or in bulk if you wish. Take a look at www.ohiotravelbag.com . Please call 800-800-1941 if you have any questions. Sing up for a wholesale account if you wish to order online.

Respectfully,

Rebecca

Customer Service Manger at Ohio travel bag

welcome,

look at seattle fabrics for some snaps and such.

oregonleather has some things too.

mcmaster carr

On 7/2/2018 at 10:36 AM, Rebecca Wiseman said:

Sing up for a wholesale account

Do I really have to sing?  You wouldn't like my croaky voice!

Tom

they  may actually pay you to stop singing!!!