Coraxxx

Who still supplies speedy beveler for swivel knife?

Hello everyone, I’ve been looking for this plastic handy little gadget for a long time. I believe it’s called “speedy beveler”. I need it because I live in an apartment and can’t make too much noise when tooling leather. I know that there’s Springfield leather that supplies this gadget but I have to say that it’s so very painful to deal with them cause I don’t live in the US and they are of very low efficiency to fulfill international orders. Any chance some of you guys here in this lovely forum have speedy beveler for sale and are able to ship to Australia? Thank you so very much!

FEA10E4D-2F09-4582-BF9F-D2B71E89E837.png

This plastic blade is on stock in my Ukrainian supplier http://leatherwork.com.ua/product_554.html

But something tells me that after all, it will be easier to get it from the USA :)

Edited by ABHandmade

On 7/4/2018 at 6:27 PM, ABHandmade said:

This plastic blade is on stock in my Ukrainian supplier http://leatherwork.com.ua/product_554.html

But something tells me that after all, it will be easier to get it from the USA :)

Hi, thanks so much for the info. I’ll try to get in touch with this shop.

Unfortunately Springfield Leather seems to be the only one supplier for this beveler and it’s currently out of stock.....

@Coraxx,  Sorry, please accept my apology.  I certainly did miss that part of your post. A while back they decided not to stock it anymore so I ordered 50 of them ( they decided to restock shortly after I talked with them and placed my order)  so I could have them in case any of the owners of my instructional DVDs wanted therm as they were demonstrated on the DVD.  I still have 8 of them if anyone wants one I will share what I have left..

Paul

On 7/9/2018 at 5:41 PM, sheathmaker said:

@Coraxx,  Sorry, please accept my apology.  I certainly did miss that part of your post. A while back they decided not to stock it anymore so I ordered 50 of them ( they decided to restock shortly after I talked with them and placed my order)  so I could have them in case any of the owners of my instructional DVDs wanted therm as they were demonstrated on the DVD.  I still have 8 of them if anyone wants one I will share what I have left..

Paul

Hi Paul, 

I'm writing this just in the off-chance as I appreciate you wrote this over 2 years ago, but I don't suppose you still have any more of these plastic beveller that you're willing to sell? 

If so I'd love to purchase one off you. Still can't find anywhere selling them. Nightmare!! 

Thanks, 

Becca