$$hobby

Books for sale - again

I have some leftover books for sale. 

Leathercraft – Lacing and Saddle stitching – Book #3.                 $5.00 + shipping

Creating Nature Designs -                                                                Free + shipping

How to Carve Leather – A. Stohlman (large format)                     $5.00 + shipping                  

Design Artistry – F.O. Baird (Large format)                                   $20.00 + shipping                

The Stohlman Encyclopdia of Saddlemaking – Stohlman    (all 3 books – 1 new in wrapper, 2 open)                         $150.00 + shipping

Upholstery Techniques, 2nd – W. Lloyd Gheen                             $5.00 + Shipping

If you want any book(s), I will ship the book to you with the cost of the book and the shipping.  I figured after the last time, everyone wants “media rate” and so I wont know the cost until its packed and weighed at the USPS.

I will contact you with my name/address and total cost and you can send a personal check or money order.

THIS IS FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.  Sorry.

Shipping from USA only – unless you want to pay a lot more to ship outside of USA.

Last comment.  My work hours are funky, so I may not be able to ship daily.  

Thank you

Interested in Upholstery Techniques.  PM sent.

YinTx

Also the Design Artistry.

YinTx

On ‎7‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 6:19 PM, $$hobby said:

How to Carve Leather – A. Stohlman (large format)                     $5.00 + shipping  

I will take this one.  do you take paypal?

Brianm77,

Nope.  No PP.

PM me your name and address and i will sent it to you.  ONce i get the total charges for shipping i will email you via here and you can send a check or USPS money order.

ray

Edited by $$hobby

I sent you a PM for the lacing and creating nature designs. 

First off thank all of you for finding a good home for these books.

The only items left are...

The Stohlman Encyclopdia of Saddlemaking – Stohlman    (all 3 books – 1 new in wrapper, 2 open)                         $150.00 + shipping

Moderators,

Please delete this post.

thank you.