mstrckln

like-newPfaff 335 and Techsew 2800B for sale

Please email me if you are interested. I check that more than anything.

info@Loyalstricklin.com

photos

Here’s a video with the pfaff sewing (sped up) https://instagram.com/p/Bkh8VzJgy4r/

Nashville, TN

For sale:

Pfaff 335. Comes with swing down binder (cost $60) and extra slim presser feet (cost $50) and some extra needles

$1900 plus shipping ($300-$350 from east coast to Texas. 450 or so to out west)

Purchased new 9 months ago. I just use it to close bags. Maybe 50 hrs on it total.

Techsew 2800B binding set up machine.

I use this to bind the seams of all of our canvas and leather bags. Functionally the same machine as the pfaff 335. 1” tape binder included. For about $100 in parts you can convert this to a regular sewing machine just like the 335 or vice versa. Shipping costs are the same

Both have servo motors. The pfaff has a space saver table. A flag table top can be bought for both as well from Uwe Grosse, so they can be 2-3 machines in one if needed.

I’m upgrading to a durkopp adler if similar style, so I don’t need these machines anymore once it arrives. They sew and work as new and look brand new as well.

Please DM if you’re interested or if you have any other questions. There is one person I’m waiting to hear back from on the techsew, but the pfaff has no one in line currently.

Local pickup is available in Nashville, TN as well.

IMG_0789-1.jpg

IMG_0790-1.jpg

IMG_0791-1.jpg

IMG_0792-1.jpg

I sent you a PM