Leerwerker

Singer 29K60 Manual

I just acquired a Singer 29K60 Long arm big bobbin patcher today.  The little motor runs and drives the machine!

Most of my stitching is by hand or on my Tippman Boss.
I have read all the threads about the 29K60 on this forum and made notes.

So I hope my questions will be fairly few.

• I could not find a manual specific to the 29K60.  Does anybody have a copy for me maybe in .pdf?   I don't want to fiddle too much with the machine  before making sure everything is where it should be....
  • The little motor has just about 12" of cord attached, and when you plug it in, it starts running.   How are you supposed to start and stop the machine?

Thanks!

Johan

my29k60-00-small.jpg

You were supposed to get a foot speed control pedal with the machine. Contact the seller about this. Otherwise, you will have to find a compatible electronic foot pedal that connects to the motor's power socket (between motor and AC source. The motor, floor pedal and double AC socket assemblies are usually sold as a package for about 50 bucks and up. Better motors and controllers can run you a hundred bucks and up.

The closest manual I found covers the Singer 29k62, which is the same generation machine. Get the manual here.

Can´t tell from the picture if the front drive shaft (for placing the hand wheel to the front side) is present.

29K60 is the large hook 29K62 the small hook variant.

The 29K73 is very close to the 29K60 - just some minor differences.

Singer 29K71, 29K72, 29K73.pdf

Edited by Constabulary