Rylas

Four Sides of Natural Aniline Horween Chromexcel (8-9 oz.) with Strong Bloom Available

Hey Guys,

I have four sides of very clean 8-9 oz. Aniline Chromexcel with strong bloom for sale.  Here's the details on the individual sides:

SIDE ONE (12.6 lbs) $150.00 (plus shipping)
  Very clean side, with no marks or scratches
  8-9 oz.
  18 sq. ft.

SIDE TWO (16 lbs.) $170.00 (plus shipping)
  Very clean side, with no marks or scratches
  8-9 oz.
  20 sq. ft.

SIDE THREE (13.4 lbs.) $155.00 (plus shipping)
  Very clean side, with no marks or scratches, but has a couple of words written on the back (near the top of the side) in pen (picture with fingers for scale attached)
  8-9 oz. (closer to 8)
  19 sq. ft.

SIDE FOUR (15 lbs.) $150.00 (plus shipping)
  Very clean side, with no marks or scratches, but has a 2" x 50" piece cut from the top edge)
  8-9 oz.
  20 sq. ft.

SHIPPING INFO
  $45 shipping for 1 or 2 sides
  $90 shipping  for 3-4 I'll ship it in two boxes

Payment accepted through Paypal.

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

5b47d6e77a2f9_pic2.jpg.1c98d28aa1ccc16f3b724341cb3cfea2.jpg5b47d6ea410d6_pic3.thumb.jpg.b03befee6c5369700138244fc692d9de.jpg5b47d6ec9dd3c_pic4.thumb.jpg.8bf4021b97bbc0cff26a3830831a54c0.jpg5b47d6f00b96c_SideThree.jpg.af528d23401afff5b01e8a56dd447a5f.jpg5b47d6eee5d7f_SideFour.thumb.jpg.101a26facf877bb419441a83f67d9d52.jpg

Where are you?

But we Canadians really are friendly..... OK thanks anyhow. Sorry....

Actually, I was just having a look and it's not as bad as I thought to Canada. It looks like it'd be $70 shipping to Ontario for up to two sides.  If you're interested in more than that I can take a look too.  Let me know!

Edited by Rylas

OK wow let me have think and bank balance review (read justification process) and will get back to you.

I've never used chromexcel, what does "strong bloom" mean, and where are you in Co.?

Jeff

It means that some of the oil and wax has risen to the surface. You can very easily buff it away if that's not a look you're going for, but It's very desirable to a lot of belt makers.  As for location, I'm in Colorado Springs.

Would you do side one and side two for 280 and I'll pick it up?

I don't get to CS since I retired in December, but I can combine the trip with a stop at Tandy at the south end of Denver. Heck, maybe stop in at the old office on Hampden and Wads.

Jeff

Got the two sides home and checked them out...wow. Just wow. Can't wait to get started on some projects!

Thanks, Joe and Stephanie!!!

Jeff

Whipped up a belt from the hides. Nice pull-up on this leather. I'll have to be wearing this one for a while, to give it some character.

Jeff

(I was going to do a 1 1/2" belt, discovered I didn't have any 1.25 buckles!!!) Unbelievable.

horween1flash.jpg

horween1noflash.jpg

Looks good and I really like that buckle.

And if the exchange rate ever came up closer I could get in on some of these real deal.

Are these still available?

Sorry I missed this last post. I never received a notification about it. Yes, sides 3 and 4 are still available, but I do have another potential buyer who just contacted me. I suppose it’s only fair that whoever jumps on them first will get them.

The pictures don't do these hides justice. With a little buff, more like a simple wipe, these are very consistent in color and shade. They are making my best selling belts. First two pics are dog collars. 

Jeff

horweenstar1.jpg

horweenstar2.jpg

hrwn30321.jpg

hrwn30322.jpg