TonySFLDLTHR

Single Shoulder Special

It's your lucky day—We've got a very limited quantity of Hermann Oak single shoulders for $35! Yep, it's true. Every so often, we get a group of shoulders straight from Hermann Oak. That's what we have here, and we're passing the savings to you. These are high-quality, tannery run pieces, that you can dye or carve (cuts smooth as butter!) or whatever you fancy. If you're a holster maker, you'll drool all over these. Shoulders are 5-7 sq ft, 8-11 oz—we will split to your preferred weight free of charge, if you call in to order! They'll be gone before you can look over your shoulder, so give us a call or order online while they're here.

***As soon as I posted the last few we had sold....There should be more of these from time to time and I will post them here for you.***

5b4cb9c5d0a38_KevinSingleShoulder.thumb.jpg.aad79b8cfd82003028a67aac7c20f583.jpg

Edited by TonySFLDLTHR

???? Your Instagram page and your website had these listed and sold out the same day - Saturday.  You posted this one hour ago like you still have some?  which is it?  Because I was trying to get some 4 oz....

YinTx

I logged in our back end of the site and it showed we had some. So I posted. My apologies.

I tried to delete this post but was unable.

No problem.  Look forward to the next batch!  Let us know.

YinTx